Elevation Physiotherapy & Wellness Patient Rights
Elevation Physiotherapy & Wellness will protect the privacy of your health information, medical records, and any such medical and personal information from anyone other than those directly related to your care. We will use your information to coordinate your treatment, to communicate with your physician (with your written consent) regarding your status in physiotherapy, to conduct internal audits and quality of care reviews. We also provide information when required by law. Please review the intake paperwork you were asked to complete prior to your first visit. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to speak with your therapist.
You have the right to:
- receive courteous professional service
- ask for clarification on your treatment plan and questions pertaining to your care
- review or obtain a copy of your personal health information
- request that we complete information or correct any inaccurate information in your record
- request a list of individuals we release medical information to
- request in writing that specific person(s)/agency(ies) not receive specific information
We ask that you:
- try to keep your appointments, and to call as soon as possible if you must cancel or reschedule any appointment
- keep us aware of any changes in your condition, insurance coverage or other medical appointments
- respect the privacy of others
- respect others in our clinic both verbally and non-verbally
We strive to ensure your time with us is productive and enjoyable, and you are always welcome to call us with questions, to give us feedback or to pass along compliments. You are welcome to contact us at any time.
Elevation Physiotherapy & Wellness may change its policies at anytime without notice. The latest policy will be posted.
Elevation Physiotherapy & Wellness Cancellation Policy
Please provide a minimum of 24 hours notice if you must cancel an appointment. We charge $35 for any appointment cancelled with less than 24 hours notice and $75 for missed appointments without prior notice. Please note that extended health coverage does not reimburse for missed appointment fees.
Please call (905)607-3538 to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
If making your regularly scheduled appointments is difficult for you for any reason, please let us know and accommodations may be made. Ultimately, your care is the most important thing to us, and being able to attend your full treatment sessions as scheduled is necessary to get the best results in a timely manner.
Thank you for your cooperation.